Get the myAT&T app
HPIII305's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 14th, 2016 1:55 PM

COMPLAINT!!! Horrible construction methods!

NO prior notification of work, subcontractor to AT&T shows up at my house (7/12/16) and says they have to get access to back yard to do some underground work at 8am!  Says work will take 2 to 3 hours.  Left around lunch and didn't come back until 430pm. Broken irrigation line they said they would fix is still broken today (7/14/16).  They installed a pull box in the corner of my house 6 to 8 inches above grade.  Removed some pavers and did a horrible job putting them back.  One of them decided to use by backyard as their own personal bathroom and went on some cinder blocks that I use for a BBQ!! (NOT ANY MORE!!!)  And after all the trenching they did they still left a section of cable on the ground for my dog to chew. 

AT&T is to blame as they hired this sub and has nobody out there inspecting this horrible work that they are paying for.   

So far contacts with AT&T and subcontractor supervisors seems like they are concerned and are working to resolve my issues but so far nothing has been corrected. With prior notification and field supervision this would have been avoided but these incompetent workers just do as they please.

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @HPIII305,

Sorry to read of this. We can help. We’ll need more details regarding your account and just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back.

ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

9/24/2016

B&B Construction is pulling fiber cable in my neighborhood for AT&T Uverse and have left my BrightHouse cable going to my house on the ground for two days. Prior to this they had cable draped across my carport cover for two days. No notification was given about this construction in advance. They dig holes and enter property without even asking. I wouldn't hire AT&T Uverse if the service was $10 a month.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.