Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 13, 2013
10:32:10 AM
View profile
Billing Department

I watched the billing video and the billing amount and billing date is not what my salesperson told when I signed on for the bundle package.  Do I pay the 67.00 due August 20th, or the bill stated by your representative on  September 28th, 2013? Ricky Wicks

I watched the billing video and the billing amount and billing date is not what my salesperson told when I signed on for the bundle package.  Do I pay the 67.00 due August 20th, or the bill stated by your representative on  September 28th, 2013? Ricky Wicks

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 13, 2013 10:40:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I would log in here: myAT&T Login - Pay Bills Online & Manage Your AT&T Account and check your balance and due date then act on it accordingly.  The link above will have the correct balance and due date for your billing.  That way you don't have to trust what anyone tells you because you will see it for yourself.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Billing Department

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 13, 2013 10:40:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I would log in here: myAT&T Login - Pay Bills Online & Manage Your AT&T Account and check your balance and due date then act on it accordingly.  The link above will have the correct balance and due date for your billing.  That way you don't have to trust what anyone tells you because you will see it for yourself.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Billing Department

2 of 3 (891 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2013 4:16:56 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi ricky,

Hopefully, the information that beebeesa provided gave you the information you needed to know. Sometimes it does take a while for updates we make to go through on our online site, so if you usually wait a week after the last change, the online account is, for the most part, accurate in what your bill should be. Let us know if you are still having any issues, and we can look into this further for you.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi ricky,

Hopefully, the information that beebeesa provided gave you the information you needed to know. Sometimes it does take a while for updates we make to go through on our online site, so if you usually wait a week after the last change, the online account is, for the most part, accurate in what your bill should be. Let us know if you are still having any issues, and we can look into this further for you.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Billing Department

3 of 3 (891 Views)