For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
leekllr's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Saturday, January 10th, 2015 6:47 PM

Closed

Be careful when using split payment

Did a split payment on my account for the payment to post today.(1/10)  Notice  after the  payment that only one of the payment had posted but both of the  payments had been taken from my checking account. Chatted online with a represenative who then stated that it  was because of the pass due amount.  Informed the represenative that I paid the pass due amount but used the split payment option but both payments were to be taken out today.The represenative and I went back and forth with this and then was told there was an error on the account. . Make sure if  using the split payment option and paying on the same day that  both of your payments post.  Otherwise you can be overcharge.  My bill is already too high.  Seriously thinking about leaving ATT. 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

A little punctuation goes a long way.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

You are worried about the wrong thing

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

Account now reflects correct balance.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@leekllr wrote:

You are worried about the wrong thing

Unluckily many users want a stream of consciousness for the post, but it makes it very hard to read.  You're's was not too bad, but many do 10-20 times as much in 1 paragraph and is unfollowable and unreadable.

Breaking things into a 2-3 sentence paragraphs helps alot in understanding what is being communicated. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

to mibrn.surg 

Thanks,but as you can tell in your own comment, we all make mistakes.  And for those that are unfollowable or unreadable , don't read them.  Move on. Instead of leaving sarcasm. I still say "you're worried about the wrong things." 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

@leekllr wrote:

to mibrn.surg 

Thanks,but as you can tell in your own comment, we all make mistakes.  And for those that are unfollowable or unreadable , don't read them.  Move on. Instead of leaving sarcasm. I still say "you're worried about the wrong things." 

Thanks for a paragraph with good punctuation.

I cannot help those whose posts I cannot comprehend.  If it takes too much effort to comprehend, I'm likely to move on with those as well.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

To JefferMc

For those post you can't comprehend, move on. Enough with the sarcasm.  Don't come back to them either since they are too hard for you to understand. I still say "you're worried about the wrong things."    Move on!  Better yet, let me now help you to do just that.  

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject. The topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.