Get the myAT&T app
porfinmontebello's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, April 30th, 2014 9:59 PM

Bad customer service U-verse sales and retention team

Attn: CEO,FEO,Supervisors,Managers and To whom this may concern ,

I would like to file a formal complaint. I have been a loyal AT&T customer for years,
I ordered U-verse internet "3"mbs for $14.95 a month
march 2014 bill came out to $21.03 a change without my consent. I called 1800-228-2020
and inquired about my bill. A Rep asked me for my information and was going to check special offers
deals for cable and internet then call me back. I never heard back so i called agin asked the Rep
i only wanted internet and why did my bill change Rep said not to worry he was going to re-rate modify
it back to $14.95 and not to worry about it my bill was to remain the same.Well this months bill
came to $41.00 concerned i called back was transfered got the around and hung up on me. Spoke with Andrew
from retention to no help i asked him to please check our recorded conversation he will hear the
Rep assure me everything was to remain the same $14.95 plan. He was rude, refused to help
or honor what i was promised and i signed up for. I was frustrated and decided to cancel my service.
We had a verbal agreement that my plan was to remain the same and AT&T did not honor it.
business wise $14.95 is better than zero if this is the way retention dept. and sales reps,
conduct business it's only a matter of time before you have no customers or they start
looking elsewhere. It is only "3" mbs for $41.00 when other companies offer 10-20 times more
the speed for that price. Please do the math i have the slowest internet speed on the market because i rarely
use it and that's all i can afford, I am hoping for upper management to recognize and make this
exception to let me keep my $14.95 plan as i was promised by one of AT&T reps.

thank you

P.G.
AT&T U-verse Acct. #

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal information]

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@porfinmontebello 

None of those listed are going to see anything you wrote.  

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have tried three times to cancel my tv service to no avail.. It is increadible what att allows itself as vis Avis it's so called customers.. It functions like an efficient trap.. The system is geared towards keeping a very dissatisfied customer .. Shame on you ! This is not capitalism; this is vandalism in terms of laws and ethics.. Wait until you pass a critical mass .... it is so unfortunate that your company's name starts with American !

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Tyyyyyyy   Contact ATT Customer Care on the link in my signature below, by Need Help?

Send them a Private Message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your cancel TV problems. Many times these are answered by FB/Twitter Soc Media Managers, available late nites, weekends.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply, possibly by email instead. They can do more than any phone rep and stick w/it till it's done. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Voyager

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

... He was beyond rude, made threats and refused to pass the call to a supervisor or manager. I'm in fear of this person having access to my personal information and haven't had any luck escalating or resolving the matter. Please help with any info, thanks. 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.