For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
LoSnipes's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 11th, 2016 12:50 AM

BOUNCE TV

Why is BOUNCE TV not an option for ATT Uverse?

I have 4 accounts with ATT Uverse and am considering switching if Bounce TV is not added to the station listings.

Regards,

Lolita [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

Bounce TV is a sub-channel in all markets.  Uverse does not carry sub-channels as a general rule.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Can sub channesl be added to Uverse?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

At&t should consider bounce they are about to loose allot of customers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Will we be able to watch Bounce TV on DirectTV?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have Direct TV and would like to watch programs on Bounce channel.

i would like for AT&T to consider this request to add Bounc channel at no cost to my account.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I am also going to cancel because its been over five years since Ive. complained to At&t in regards to the absence of the bounce channel. The excuse is always due to it being listed as a subchannel but I believe its because its an African American channel. I am going to sue At&t for their lack of African American channels. I pay almost three hundred dollars a month and its 2019. Thats too much money for cable ESPECIALLY without BOUNCE CHANNEL.

Thank you 

Tracy

St Peters, Mo (St. Louis)

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

tired at this point and I feel as though Ive been robbed for too much money. Ive requested the African American channel BOUNCE for over five years now and still you mfs disregard us as black customers. I along with thousands of friends, coworkers, relatives and soriority sisters will cancel At&t and protest.

Tracy

[Inappropriate content removed]

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I hope AT&T will listen and improve their selection of channels for their customers. I agree with your comments.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.