Get the myAT&T app
ngleisner's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, April 19th, 2015 5:30 PM

At&t not sticking to promised promotions??

Trying to figure out if anyone else has been having the same issue with retention reps promising you things only to find your bill 3 times that of what you agreed too.  Now they saw there was never a promotion like they promised me but just went on the website and sure enough the promotion I was promised is listed just $10 more then the rep promised me.  Now what??  

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@ngleisner wrote:

Trying to figure out if anyone else has been having the same issue with retention reps promising you things only to find your bill 3 times that of what you agreed too.  Now they saw there was never a promotion like they promised me but just went on the website and sure enough the promotion I was promised is listed just $10 more then the rep promised me.  Now what??  

Well, it's not the same, it's $10 more, same means exactly same in all respects, so no lies.  Seriously doubt if it's 3 times what was promised, did you get employee IDs?

See if ATT Customer Care can help, click the ATT Customer Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain your pricing situation.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I did not get employee numbers however I did get the original reps email address along with her supervisors email address.  I went from a $33 credit to a $109 bill when I was originally told $49.99 per month.  I have called customer care numerous times and it was even escalated to another rep who called me friday stating they didnt' have a promotion even near what I was talking about and after not agreeing to the $120 promortion she offered and I told her I was done messing with it she said she would call me sometime Monday (today) to see if still wanted to cancel as I told her for 54.99 I could roll with time warner internet in our area?  I will try the customer care link below and see if anyone their can help me out.  Thanks much,  Nick

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I have spent two days trying to get the pricing I was promised with no luck.  I was treated very rudely during a chat session and the person whom I spoke to at Customer Care was of absolutely no help - how can these issues be escalated?  I like the product and technicians but really tired of these constant billing battles.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.