Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Aug 14, 2014
10:17:01 AM
View profile
ATT Reward Question

So I finally canceled comcast and signed up with att.  I was very excited to finally get a new service until It took an hour just to get a breakdown of my services and cost for my 12 month commitement.  I also signed up online and was promised gift cards for the following:

1) 50 dollars for internet and tv bundle

2)  100 dollars for online signup 

3) 10 dollars for going paperless

After talking to numerous agents, including a retention one because i was almost ready to cancel, I was only told I have the 50 dollar one.  Who at att can verify your rewards.  I want to get this straightened out before Saturday or I may stick with current service just for being given the run around. 

So I finally canceled comcast and signed up with att.  I was very excited to finally get a new service until It took an hour just to get a breakdown of my services and cost for my 12 month commitement.  I also signed up online and was promised gift cards for the following:

1) 50 dollars for internet and tv bundle

2)  100 dollars for online signup 

3) 10 dollars for going paperless

After talking to numerous agents, including a retention one because i was almost ready to cancel, I was only told I have the 50 dollar one.  Who at att can verify your rewards.  I want to get this straightened out before Saturday or I may stick with current service just for being given the run around. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 14, 2014 10:25:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

To check on your rewards go here

Also there is FAQ if you have any questions.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

ATT Reward Question

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 14, 2014 10:25:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT Reward Question

2 of 4 (882 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2014 10:28:44 AM
(0)
Contributor

the rewards are not in their because the service has not been installed yet.  I just want to get what was promised and have in writing the rewards i am supposed to be given

the rewards are not in their because the service has not been installed yet.  I just want to get what was promised and have in writing the rewards i am supposed to be given

3 of 4 (877 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2014 8:56:12 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @paullyb85 

You can send us a private message by clicking here and out team will be happy to verify your offers for you. Please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @paullyb85 

You can send us a private message by clicking here and out team will be happy to verify your offers for you. Please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (775 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments