xBOX / Kindle / Sound System Reward SCAM

Contributor

xBOX / Kindle / Sound System Reward SCAM

I have no idea what goes on within ATT but it certainly doesn't seem to be customer support. I just received my "rewards" letter today from ATT for switching to them and get the U300 all new. With HD, and the works. I was promised a choice between an XBOX and Kindle HD or a sound system.

I Ordered the new service on 5/20/13 and installed on 6/4/13. Letter received on 7/08/13. So, within 7 weeks it seems no one can figure out why I was offered that promotion. Should I suggest you go check you recarding of the conversation?

But now, the letter I get is for a $50.00 gift card.

Can we all say "BAIT AND SWITCH". Which is illegal for even companies like ATT.

So, would love to hear from a ATT representative that is slightly higher than the person who responds with "let me discuss this with my manager"....

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Re: xBOX / Kindle / Sound System Reward SCAM

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.