wow terrible installation

Contributor

wow terrible installation

Told they would be here at 8.showed up 930.then he had to leave cause he didn't have all needed.came back almost 2 hours later finished outside.the inside guy had said he would come first thing in morning at 8.at 930 I called the his cell as I had number when he called to verify says early.so hour and a half later I asked why he wasn't here. he said he thought outside was not finished.I said the outside guy finished yesterday.sooooo...he says OK I'll be there in15 MINUTES. Two hours later I have to call again and he refuses to pick up.finally get hold of a supervisor who tells me they don't out on Saturdays so does not know why install told me.said he would look into it and call in an hour...... never did.I canceled my order. Back to cox.
Message 1 of 3 (270 Views)

Re: wow terrible installation

Not sure what area you are in, but I've had installs on Saturdays.  Repairs only on Sundays, but at least in the DFW area they do installs on Saturday.

If you are still interested,  I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope in the upper right hand of your screen, next to the logout button.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: wow terrible installation

Hello frakmed, thank you for sending us a private message, we received it and replied.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (158 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.