Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 23, 2013
8:03:13 PM
View profile
would I still be in a grace period?

My bill is due on Oct. 27. But due to the holiday, my job had to change our pay day. Because it is a bi-weekly pay period, I don't recieve my next paycheck until Dec.6. If I were to make half of my bill pymt now, and the remainder on dec.6 would I still be in a grace period( its ten days after the bill is orignally due)? Or will my phone be shut off or have a late fee applied to the next bill even with half the amount due already paid? 

My bill is due on Oct. 27. But due to the holiday, my job had to change our pay day. Because it is a bi-weekly pay period, I don't recieve my next paycheck until Dec.6. If I were to make half of my bill pymt now, and the remainder on dec.6 would I still be in a grace period( its ten days after the bill is orignally due)? Or will my phone be shut off or have a late fee applied to the next bill even with half the amount due already paid? 

would I still be in a grace period?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2013 3:43:51 PM
(0)
Guru
Once you're past due, there's always a chance you can be suspended. I suggest you contact customer care to see if you can get an official payment arrangement.
Once you're past due, there's always a chance you can be suspended. I suggest you contact customer care to see if you can get an official payment arrangement.

Re: would I still be in a grace period?

2 of 2 (778 Views)