Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 2, 2014
11:25:19 AM
View profile
worst customer experience ever?

so i took half a day off work yesterday to wait for a technican to 'move' our service. did not show. this was 5 hours that i did not get paid for. then another hour on the phone to some call center to get scheduled a time today from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.. the technician showed up at 1:15. after all of this money lost yesterday they offered me a $20 credit. what about my time today. what about being lied to that the technician today tried to call me that he was running late. what about all the assurances that i got yesterday saying that the technician wouldn't show up at the last minute. no....he was late. i am really fed up with this and am about to switch to time warner cable. $20 credit for this much time, money lost, and frustration. it does not seem right.

so i took half a day off work yesterday to wait for a technican to 'move' our service. did not show. this was 5 hours that i did not get paid for. then another hour on the phone to some call center to get scheduled a time today from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.. the technician showed up at 1:15. after all of this money lost yesterday they offered me a $20 credit. what about my time today. what about being lied to that the technician today tried to call me that he was running late. what about all the assurances that i got yesterday saying that the technician wouldn't show up at the last minute. no....he was late. i am really fed up with this and am about to switch to time warner cable. $20 credit for this much time, money lost, and frustration. it does not seem right.

worst customer experience ever?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 11:52:18 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, nataliewiegand!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience moving your service. We would certainly hate to see you go, so please click here to send us a private message so we can discuss some alternatives.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, nataliewiegand!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience moving your service. We would certainly hate to see you go, so please click here to send us a private message so we can discuss some alternatives.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: worst customer experience ever?

2 of 3 (125 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 2:28:25 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @nataliewiegand,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to resolve your issue.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi @nataliewiegand,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to resolve your issue.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: worst customer experience ever?

3 of 3 (108 Views)