Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 16, 2013
7:27:54 AM
View profile
wireless receiver won't power up after power hit

We have a new Cisco wireless box and when we have a power hit or its unplugged it will not recover. It will just sit there with all the lights on (except power light) and do nothing. Nothing seems to help, holding the power button does nothing but sometimes after unplugging 4-5 times it will finally come on. We have another wireless receiver and it works fine. Any suggestions?

We have a new Cisco wireless box and when we have a power hit or its unplugged it will not recover. It will just sit there with all the lights on (except power light) and do nothing. Nothing seems to help, holding the power button does nothing but sometimes after unplugging 4-5 times it will finally come on. We have another wireless receiver and it works fine. Any suggestions?

wireless receiver won't power up after power hit

5 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 11:17:03 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi Tess6676,

I am so sorry about the problems you are having with your wireless receiver, but I will be happy to help. A disaster recovery may help, but from the sounds of it, it may be best to replace the receiver. I will be sending you a private message to discuss this further and work with you to get the receiver replaced.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi Tess6676,

I am so sorry about the problems you are having with your wireless receiver, but I will be happy to help. A disaster recovery may help, but from the sounds of it, it may be best to replace the receiver. I will be sending you a private message to discuss this further and work with you to get the receiver replaced.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: wireless receiver won't power up after power hit

2 of 6 (379 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 12:38:59 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by ATTU-verseCare on Nov 16, 2013 at 12:58:53 PM

To David T in response to your response to my problem with the wireless reciever. You asked for the GUID of the receiver, it is: (removed for security reasons). Thanks Dave

To David T in response to your response to my problem with the wireless reciever. You asked for the GUID of the receiver, it is: (removed for security reasons). Thanks Dave

[ Edited ]
3 of 6 (373 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 3:07:48 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by SadathCS on Nov 17, 2013 at 2:05:31 PM

its (removed for security reasons)

its (removed for security reasons)

[ Edited ]
4 of 6 (357 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2013 10:57:53 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi Tess6676,

We have received your messages and look forward to working with you to get this resolved.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi Tess6676,

We have received your messages and look forward to working with you to get this resolved.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 6 (315 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2013 11:21:45 AM
(0)
Teacher
Thanks for all your help, I look forward to receiving the new receiver and hopefully it will work as good as the first one I have!
Thanks for all your help, I look forward to receiving the new receiver and hopefully it will work as good as the first one I have!

6 of 6 (311 Views)