wireless receiver won't power up after power hit

Teacher

wireless receiver won't power up after power hit

We have a new Cisco wireless box and when we have a power hit or its unplugged it will not recover. It will just sit there with all the lights on (except power light) and do nothing. Nothing seems to help, holding the power button does nothing but sometimes after unplugging 4-5 times it will finally come on. We have another wireless receiver and it works fine. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 6 (520 Views)
Community Support

Re: wireless receiver won't power up after power hit

Hi Tess6676,

I am so sorry about the problems you are having with your wireless receiver, but I will be happy to help. A disaster recovery may help, but from the sounds of it, it may be best to replace the receiver. I will be sending you a private message to discuss this further and work with you to get the receiver replaced.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (488 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

To David T in response to your response to my problem with the wireless reciever. You asked for the GUID of the receiver, it is: (removed for security reasons). Thanks Dave

Message 3 of 6 (482 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

[ Edited ]

its (removed for security reasons)

Message 4 of 6 (466 Views)
Community Support

Hi Tess6676,

We have received your messages and look forward to working with you to get this resolved.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6 (424 Views)
Teacher

Thanks for all your help, I look forward to receiving the new receiver and hopefully it will work as good as the first one I have!
Message 6 of 6 (420 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.