(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 21, 2013 5:11:45 PM
(0)
Community Support

Locking duplicate thread.

Active thread can be found at I cant send and receive in windows live mail problem started today. Error message Ox800CCC90 - help...

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: windows live mail error Ox800CCCOF

2 of 5 (616 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 5:56:58 AM
(0)
Contributor

Please help I have this error message      I cannot find the solution you posted

Please help I have this error message      I cannot find the solution you posted

3 of 5 (577 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 6:28:46 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello fbo52,

The solution for this particular error code can be found in a Microsoft solution article that was shared by Beebeesa. Take a look at this link here for more information. 

Also, I would just like to make sure that your Windows Live mail configurations are using the most updated mail server settings. Give these settings a try and see if it helps resolves the issue.

POP Server (all domains): inbound.att.net

SMTP Server (all domains): outbound.att.net

User ID (Full e-mail address): MemberID@(customer's domain)

Incoming mail server: POP3

Outgoing mail server: Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication

Incoming mail port #: 995, secure connection (SSL) checked

Outgoing mail port #: 465, secure connection (SSL) checked

Hello fbo52,

The solution for this particular error code can be found in a Microsoft solution article that was shared by Beebeesa. Take a look at this link here for more information. 

Also, I would just like to make sure that your Windows Live mail configurations are using the most updated mail server settings. Give these settings a try and see if it helps resolves the issue.

POP Server (all domains): inbound.att.net

SMTP Server (all domains): outbound.att.net

User ID (Full e-mail address): MemberID@(customer's domain)

Incoming mail server: POP3

Outgoing mail server: Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication

Incoming mail port #: 995, secure connection (SSL) checked

Outgoing mail port #: 465, secure connection (SSL) checked

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 5 (571 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 7:36:29 AM
(0)
Contributor

Ok thanks

Ok thanks

5 of 5 (566 Views)