windows live mail error Ox800CCCOF

Contributor

windows live mail error Ox800CCCOF

help

Message 1 of 5 (730 Views)
Community Support

Re: windows live mail error Ox800CCCOF

Locking duplicate thread.

Active thread can be found at I cant send and receive in windows live mail problem started today. Error message Ox800CCC90 - help...

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (730 Views)
Contributor

Please help I have this error message      I cannot find the solution you posted

Message 3 of 5 (691 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Hello fbo52,

The solution for this particular error code can be found in a Microsoft solution article that was shared by Beebeesa. Take a look at this link here for more information. 

Also, I would just like to make sure that your Windows Live mail configurations are using the most updated mail server settings. Give these settings a try and see if it helps resolves the issue.

POP Server (all domains): inbound.att.net

SMTP Server (all domains): outbound.att.net

User ID (Full e-mail address): MemberID@(customer's domain)

Incoming mail server: POP3

Outgoing mail server: Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication

Incoming mail port #: 995, secure connection (SSL) checked

Outgoing mail port #: 465, secure connection (SSL) checked

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (685 Views)
Contributor

Ok thanks

Message 5 of 5 (680 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.