(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 11, 2013 10:59:19 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello aprilparker, your U-verse internet service will be billed separately. Combining your phone bill with your U-verse bill is no longer offered. As an alternate solution you can create an AT&T Access ID and link your AT&T accounts to allow you to view your AT&T accounts and pay them in one online location. Smiley Happy

Setup your AT&T Access ID

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello aprilparker, your U-verse internet service will be billed separately. Combining your phone bill with your U-verse bill is no longer offered. As an alternate solution you can create an AT&T Access ID and link your AT&T accounts to allow you to view your AT&T accounts and pay them in one online location. Smiley Happy

Setup your AT&T Access ID

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: will my uverse internet be with my phone bill

2 of 2 (255 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments