View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 24, 2013 2:15:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

It's now called FOX SPORTS 1 or FS1 in the guide.  There is no more Speed Channel.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

It's now called FOX SPORTS 1 or FS1 in the guide.  There is no more Speed Channel.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: why is ATT Uverse TV not carring the speed channel anymore

2 of 8 (1,225 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 3:06:56 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

captloeb wrote:

why is ATT Uverse TV not  carring the speed channel anymore

Effective on or after August 17th, Speed (channel 652 and 1652 in HD) is being renamed FOX Sports 1 ...

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 8 (1,165 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 11:53:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Who had 9/24 in the pool? I'm shocked it took so long.

4 of 8 (1,088 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 7:36:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

baseballisback wrote:

Smiley LOL

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

baseballisback wrote:

Smiley LOL

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

5 of 8 (1,030 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 8:39:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by dwinth on Sep 26, 2013 at 8:23:14 AM

Why was I not informed about U-Verse bumping The Speed Channel? My wife had me sign up for U-Verse last week because we were informed by a salesperson that it was part of our package. My wife loves the original programming on The Speed Channel especially during the holidays. She loves watching reruns of "The Golden Girls Garage".

U-Verse does not care about wholesome family programming. The Speed Channel is good for the whole family. My elderly mother-in-law loves watching Kyle Petty doing pre-race programming. She is really into the World of Outlaws racing.

My wife loves NASCAR Christmas holiday movies. Her favorite original Christmas movie last year was "A Waltrip Family Christmas." starring Darrell and Michael Waltrip as two of Santa's elves who want to become race car drivers. Instead of "Ho Ho Ho", Santa says, "Boogity, boogity, boogity".

Once my contract is up, I am going back to  Direct Comcast Warner ,

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Why was I not informed about U-Verse bumping The Speed Channel? My wife had me sign up for U-Verse last week because we were informed by a salesperson that it was part of our package. My wife loves the original programming on The Speed Channel especially during the holidays. She loves watching reruns of "The Golden Girls Garage".

U-Verse does not care about wholesome family programming. The Speed Channel is good for the whole family. My elderly mother-in-law loves watching Kyle Petty doing pre-race programming. She is really into the World of Outlaws racing.

My wife loves NASCAR Christmas holiday movies. Her favorite original Christmas movie last year was "A Waltrip Family Christmas." starring Darrell and Michael Waltrip as two of Santa's elves who want to become race car drivers. Instead of "Ho Ho Ho", Santa says, "Boogity, boogity, boogity".

[ Edited ]
6 of 8 (1,015 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 8:57:59 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

dwinth wrote:

My wife loves NASCAR Christmas holdiay movies. Her favorite original Christmas movie last year was "A Waltrip Family Christmas." starring Darrell and Michael Waltrip as two of Santa's elves who want to become race car drivers.

It's a good thing I wasn't taking a drink when I read this, I would be cleaning my keyboard and screen. Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

dwinth wrote:

My wife loves NASCAR Christmas holdiay movies. Her favorite original Christmas movie last year was "A Waltrip Family Christmas." starring Darrell and Michael Waltrip as two of Santa's elves who want to become race car drivers.

It's a good thing I wasn't taking a drink when I read this, I would be cleaning my keyboard and screen. Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

7 of 8 (1,008 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2013 6:43:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

COOL!  I had 9/24 in the pool!  I just received my Super deluxe AT&T steak knives, with special carbide sharpener!

COOL!  I had 9/24 in the pool!  I just received my Super deluxe AT&T steak knives, with special carbide sharpener!

8 of 8 (946 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments