why is ATT Uverse TV not carring the speed channel anymore

Visitor

why is ATT Uverse TV not carring the speed channel anymore

why is ATT Uverse TV not  carring the speed channel anymore

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Master

Re: why is ATT Uverse TV not carring the speed channel anymore

It's now called FOX SPORTS 1 or FS1 in the guide.  There is no more Speed Channel.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
Expert

captloeb wrote:

why is ATT Uverse TV not  carring the speed channel anymore

Effective on or after August 17th, Speed (channel 652 and 1652 in HD) is being renamed FOX Sports 1 ...

Message 3 of 8
ACE - Professor

Who had 9/24 in the pool? I'm shocked it took so long.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Guru

baseballisback wrote:
Who had 9/24 in the pool? I'm shocked it took so long.

Smiley LOL

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 5 of 8
ACE - Professor

Why was I not informed about U-Verse bumping The Speed Channel? My wife had me sign up for U-Verse last week because we were informed by a salesperson that it was part of our package. My wife loves the original programming on The Speed Channel especially during the holidays. She loves watching reruns of "The Golden Girls Garage".

U-Verse does not care about wholesome family programming. The Speed Channel is good for the whole family. My elderly mother-in-law loves watching Kyle Petty doing pre-race programming. She is really into the World of Outlaws racing.

My wife loves NASCAR Christmas holiday movies. Her favorite original Christmas movie last year was "A Waltrip Family Christmas." starring Darrell and Michael Waltrip as two of Santa's elves who want to become race car drivers. Instead of "Ho Ho Ho", Santa says, "Boogity, boogity, boogity".

Once my contract is up, I am going back to  Direct Comcast Warner ,

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Message 6 of 8

dwinth wrote:

Why was I not informed about U-Verse bumping The Speed Channel? My wife had me sign up for U-Verse last week because we were informed by a salesperson that it was part of our package. My wife loves the original programming on The Speed Channel especially during the holidays. She loves watching reruns of "The Golden Girls Garage".

U-Verse does not care about wholesome family programming. The Speed Channel is good for the whole family. My elderly mother-in-law loves watching Kyle Petty doing pre-race programming. She is really into the World of Outlaws racing.

My wife loves NASCAR Christmas holdiay movies. Her favorite original Christmas movie last year was "A Waltrip Family Christmas." starring Darrell and Michael Waltrip as two of Santa's elves who want to become race car drivers.

Once my contract is up, I am going back to  Direct Comcast Warner ,

It's a good thing I wasn't taking a drink when I read this, I would be cleaning my keyboard and screen. Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 7 of 8
ACE - Master

COOL!  I had 9/24 in the pool!  I just received my Super deluxe AT&T steak knives, with special carbide sharpener!

Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support