Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 28, 2013
10:47:56 AM
View profile
where is my customer service summary for Uverse/voice

On 7/8/13  I changed my phone/dsl service to Uverse/Uvoice.  It was installed 7/29/13.   On 8/12/13, after numerous phone calls to customer care because of discrepancies between the offered price and the online bill,  customer rep  corrected the amount to $40.50 per month for a year ($20.50 for internet and $20 for U voice.  Even the reps have trouble seeing the correct price unless I direct them to the order #.  The online summary shows the correct price for the internet but nothing for U voice.  As my trial period is ending tomorrow, I need to see verification of the pricing.  Tried messaging Alex in PM, but I can't seem to connect with him with details.

On 7/8/13  I changed my phone/dsl service to Uverse/Uvoice.  It was installed 7/29/13.   On 8/12/13, after numerous phone calls to customer care because of discrepancies between the offered price and the online bill,  customer rep  corrected the amount to $40.50 per month for a year ($20.50 for internet and $20 for U voice.  Even the reps have trouble seeing the correct price unless I direct them to the order #.  The online summary shows the correct price for the internet but nothing for U voice.  As my trial period is ending tomorrow, I need to see verification of the pricing.  Tried messaging Alex in PM, but I can't seem to connect with him with details.

where is my customer service summary for Uverse/voice

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 11:09:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by aviewer on Aug 28, 2013 at 11:32:01 AM
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: where is my customer service summary for Uverse/voice

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (369 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments