very frustrated with charges and AT&T

Contributor

very frustrated with charges and AT&T

I continue to have problems with ATT. I've been charged for re-activation totalling $60 because I didn't pay for a modem I should have received credit. We received a defective modem and were charged for a new one. I think that in and of itself is ridiculous.

Message 2 of 5 (401 Views)
Contributor

returned modem but did not get credit

I returned my modem more than six weeks ago but I have not received credit. ATT tells me they didn't receive it and I don't have a tracking number. I am sorry that I changed to ATT. It's been a lot of headaches.

Message 1 of 5 (383 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: returned modem but did not get credit

bethh40 - If you shipped UPS, go to that outlet & see if they can look it up by your name or the date you shipped it.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (378 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: very frustrated with charges and AT&T

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

These folks are a team dedicated to work issues on this forum.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (387 Views)
Community Manager

Re: returned modem but did not get credit

Hello bethh40,

Welcome to the Forum and thank you for posting. Like BeeBeeSA suggested, please send a private message to your care team, those guys are very good and will do everything they can to help.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (333 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.