uverse

Contributor

uverse

I've been a customer with uverse Internet for sometime now. Att has given me the worse customer service since I've started. I moved twice and stuck with you guys throughout my move. It was the worst experience ever. I was with out service for about
One month, and did not get full compensation for it to my standard. Now this second time i moved i asked to make sure i wouldn't be without services for a long period of time. The rep
Guaranteed me on 4/29/14 I would get my services to my new location. As usual I am still with out services I even got a email confirmation of exactly what was promised. I called to get things figured out. The staff was horrible and worst customer service like always. I no longer have att because so. joshuaadame2@gmail.com
Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)
Community Manager

Re: uverse

Hello @joshuaadame 

I'm sorry you had the issue with your service not being activated on time. Did you have an appointment that got moved or was it for some other reason? If you still need help with any account specific issues, please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.