Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 9, 2013
3:18:19 PM
uverse and dial up

If I get uverse on my home computer can i still use my account for dial up on my remote computer?

If I get uverse on my home computer can i still use my account for dial up on my remote computer?

uverse and dial up

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2013 4:13:44 AM
(0)
Employee
What do you mean by remote? In a residential setting (one account per address) you can only have either ADSL or ADSL2 or VDSL on a line to your home not a mix and match, in a business setting that is allowed by using multiple line feeds.
What do you mean by remote? In a residential setting (one account per address) you can only have either ADSL or ADSL2 or VDSL on a line to your home not a mix and match, in a business setting that is allowed by using multiple line feeds.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: uverse and dial up

2 of 3 (157 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2013 6:17:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
tandj71814 - By dial up you mean a 56K modem & you dial the ISP access. It works on a tone like a fax machine. You can continue to do that, if yp need to.
tandj71814 - By dial up you mean a 56K modem & you dial the ISP access. It works on a tone like a fax machine. You can continue to do that, if yp need to.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: uverse and dial up

3 of 3 (144 Views)