Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 11, 2014
10:54:03 AM
View profile
upgrade to U450 reward
Edited by SeeBass on Mar 11, 2014 at 10:57:30 AM

i was supposed to receive a reward for an upgrade to u450 that I did a few months ago.  Checked the reward center and I do not see it.

i was supposed to receive a reward for an upgrade to u450 that I did a few months ago.  Checked the reward center and I do not see it.

upgrade to U450 reward

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 1:52:54 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hello @SeeBass ,

I am so sorry for the inconveniences you are having with your reward. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello @SeeBass ,

I am so sorry for the inconveniences you are having with your reward. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: upgrade to U450 reward

2 of 2 (177 Views)