unable to comfirm my payment after hours

Contributor

unable to comfirm my payment after hours

I went to BestBuy tonight to upgrade a phone and get a free Samsung tablet. The phone upgrade went through ok, but they said I still owed on my Uverse bill (I paid it December 6). Bestbuy tried to call and confirm the payment because Uverse was closed. So I was unable to get the free tablet. Very disappointed. Wireless should be able to see the Uverse side of my bills and payments especially if you are trying to draw more customers after Uverse's hours.
Message 1 of 2 (309 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: unable to comfirm my payment after hours

[ Edited ]

You can manage your account 24/7 at: https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?TAM_OP=login&USERNAME=unauthenticated&ERROR_CODE=0x...

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (282 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.