uVerse TV Signal Loss

Contributor

uVerse TV Signal Loss

[ Edited ]

HELP!! My mother recently had my grandmother's service switched to uVerse. She and I both have uVerse and LOVE it, however, my grandmother is having a HORRIBLE time with her service. Every evening between about 7 and 9 pm her services looses signal repeatedly! We have all become very frustrated as she has now had 4 service technicians out who have "fixed" the problem, yet still it persists. I have been googling and found that this is a common issue, yet none of the posts I have read list the solution. We are at a loss! My grandmother is in her 80's, lives alone, and becomes quite devastated when her phone and TV aren't working. Someone PLEASE help or point us in the right direction! This is becoming a nightmare!

Message 1 of 5 (1,925 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: uVerse TV Signal Loss

amanda.milner - Send a pm using this link to attcustomer care with the account details so that you can get the most expert techs on the scene when the failure is occurring - http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (1,912 Views)
Contributor

I have the same problem. My problem is intermittent 3 or 4 times for 5 minutes at a time, I had a tech come out and replace my equipment the problem went away for about 2 months. reappeared last monday. a tech came out and replaced the end connectors. the stop for 4 days and started again. I feel that the problem is in the cableing on the street.

Message 3 of 5 (1,823 Views)
Community Support

Thanks for your post @philiptrainor , I'm sorry you're having issues with your service. As aviewer stated, send us a private message by clicking here. We have an awesome team of managers who will gladly assist.  Please include your full name, account number, address, contact information and the best time you can be reached. 

Thank you

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (1,737 Views)
Community Support

Thanks for your post @philiptrainor , I'm sorry you're having issues with your service. As aviewer stated, send us a private message by clicking here. We have an awesome team of managers who will gladly assist.  Please include your full name, account number, address, contact information and the best time you can be reached. 

Thank you

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (1,736 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.