U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 21, 2012
4:42:31 PM
View profile
time flies

It's hard to believe that I've been on here four years as of yesterday.

It's hard to believe that I've been on here four years as of yesterday.

time flies

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2012 8:03:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Well.....we all have certainly enjoyed your presence here Tony.  Congrats.  I'm glad you decided to stick around.  May you live long and prosper. V

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. ....................Groucho Marx

Well.....we all have certainly enjoyed your presence here Tony.  Congrats.  I'm glad you decided to stick around.  May you live long and prosper. V

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. ....................Groucho Marx
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: time flies

2 of 6 (821 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2012 2:56:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Glad to see you still here NLT, happy anniversary.

Glad to see you still here NLT, happy anniversary.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (791 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2012 8:02:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

NLT, I passed my 4 years back in July, just seems like time is flying nowadays. :smileyvery-happy:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

NLT, I passed my 4 years back in July, just seems like time is flying nowadays. :smileyvery-happy:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

4 of 6 (774 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2012 8:06:44 PM
(0)
Professor

thank you, friends.

thank you, friends.

5 of 6 (770 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2012 1:56:18 AM
(0)
Expert

Time Flies...when you're having fun?  :smileyvery-happy:  Glad you could come back and join us!

Time Flies...when you're having fun?  :smileyvery-happy:  Glad you could come back and join us!

6 of 6 (693 Views)