the android app on my asus tf700 tablet doesn't have the"play"button like I have on my Android phone. How can I get it on my tablet? get

Contributor

the android app on my asus tf700 tablet doesn't have the"play"button like I have on my Android phone. How can I get it on my tablet? get

I have the uverse android app on my phone and can play episodes on the phone using the PLAY arrow from the menu.  But the same Android shop on my asus tf700 tablet doesn't have THE PLAY Aries.  Why is the app different? I can get Royal Pains episodes on my cell phone,  but not on my tablet.  Very frustrating. Thanks for you help on this.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: the android app on my asus tf700 tablet doesn't have the"play"button like I have on my Android phone. How can I get it on my tablet? get

You might want to make sure the app is at the latest revision listed below:

Updated
June 17, 2013
Size
18M 
Installs
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 
Current Version
Requires Android
2.2 and up

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: the android app on my asus tf700 tablet doesn't have the"play"button like I have on my Android phone. How can I get it on my tablet? get

The Android App may have different features depending on the version (as beebeesa said), but also sometimes based upon the hardware it is running on.  AT&T may or may not have gotten license to display that program on devices other than cell phones.  Some of the media rights contracts are stupidly specific and complicated.

Hopefully someone from AT&T can shed some additional light on what capabilities the app should have on your device.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support