Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 14, 2014
7:33:41 PM
View profile
tax error on my billing statement

I would like to know who to contact at AT&T that can help me correct an error on my last bill. My local utility users tax is supposed to be 6%. I have been faithfulll charged 6% for this tax until the last bill I received. On my last cill I was charged 15.75%. I have called my local government and there has not been an increase in the tax. I have tried phone customer service and live chat with AT&T and they have refused to help. Who can I go to to help fix this billing error?

I would like to know who to contact at AT&T that can help me correct an error on my last bill. My local utility users tax is supposed to be 6%. I have been faithfulll charged 6% for this tax until the last bill I received. On my last cill I was charged 15.75%. I have called my local government and there has not been an increase in the tax. I have tried phone customer service and live chat with AT&T and they have refused to help. Who can I go to to help fix this billing error?

tax error on my billing statement

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 15, 2014 8:33:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

They should be able to assist you.  If they can't help they can direct you to the appropriate group.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

They should be able to assist you.  If they can't help they can direct you to the appropriate group.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: tax error on my billing statement

2 of 2 (270 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments