special offer when you bundled

Contributor

special offer when you bundled

I ordered the bundled pack of internet and home phone. I was given a choice between the 22 led tv, the ipad, and a game device by Jake from Springfield Missouri. I want the ipad please. Anyone have this problem? Offered specials to sign up then they don't follow through.

Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)
Employee

Re: special offer when you bundled

Did you go to the rewards center page, normal redemption 30 to 60 days after service activation.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp

Free Device Offers
Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse bundle with 1-year term. Reward notification sent to customer within 3–4weeks after service activation. See notification for redemption details. Online redemption required. Device sent 2–3 weeks after redemption to customers who retain qualifying service(s) for 30 days. Offer ends March 29, 2014.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: special offer when you bundled

mrshuddlx wrote:

I ordered the bundled pack of internet and home phone. I was given a choice between the 22 led tv, the ipad, and a game device by Jake from Springfield Missouri. I want the ipad please. Anyone have this problem? Offered specials to sign up then they don't follow through.

If it's already been over 30 days since your installation and you've already check the site my thoughts linked, I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (212 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.