Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Nov 25, 2013
5:32:39 AM
View profile
slow loading content

Ever since I switched to U-Verse, I cannot get to certain home page content.  It says it's loading, but never gets there.

Ever since I switched to U-Verse, I cannot get to certain home page content.  It says it's loading, but never gets there.

slow loading content

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 5:35:25 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by BeeBeeSA on Nov 25, 2013 at 5:35:52 AM

What home page are you trying to get to?  http://my.yahoo.com?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

What home page are you trying to get to?  http://my.yahoo.com?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: slow loading content

[ Edited ]
2 of 7 (607 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 5:04:26 AM
(0)
Tutor

Yes.  I get there quickly with no problem, but some content does not load.  It says it's loading, but never completes loading.

Yes.  I get there quickly with no problem, but some content does not load.  It says it's loading, but never completes loading.

3 of 7 (573 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 8:21:36 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello CarB809,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with web pages not loading or loading partially. There are some IPV6 settings that may need to be changed on your gateway which are known to cause similar issues.

Try accessing your gateway by entering http://192.168.1.254 in your address bar.(Provide system password when prompted).

If you have a NVG510

Click Home Network
>Configure
>IPV6 - Select Off
>Save

Please try to load these pages again after restarting your computer and opening new browsers. Let me know if you continue to experience the same issue after this.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello CarB809,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with web pages not loading or loading partially. There are some IPV6 settings that may need to be changed on your gateway which are known to cause similar issues.

Try accessing your gateway by entering http://192.168.1.254 in your address bar.(Provide system password when prompted).

If you have a NVG510

Click Home Network
>Configure
>IPV6 - Select Off
>Save

Please try to load these pages again after restarting your computer and opening new browsers. Let me know if you continue to experience the same issue after this.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 7 (555 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2013 5:23:48 AM
(0)
Tutor

I followed your instructions, but still having the same problem with some content not loading.

I followed your instructions, but still having the same problem with some content not loading.

5 of 7 (532 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 1:36:00 AM
(0)
Tutor
I followed your instructions and changed IPV6 to Off, Saved, Restarted.? Still having problem with content loading.

?
?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?...csb...
I followed your instructions and changed IPV6 to Off, Saved, Restarted.? Still having problem with content loading.

?
?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?...csb...

6 of 7 (465 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 4:53:53 AM
(0)
Tutor
I uninstalled 4 recent optional updates.? Problem solved.

I uninstalled 4 recent optional updates.? Problem solved.

7 of 7 (462 Views)