slow loading content

Highlighted
Tutor

slow loading content

Ever since I switched to U-Verse, I cannot get to certain home page content.  It says it's loading, but never gets there.

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Master

Re: slow loading content

What home page are you trying to get to?  http://my.yahoo.com?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Tutor

Yes.  I get there quickly with no problem, but some content does not load.  It says it's loading, but never completes loading.

Message 3 of 7
Employee

Hello CarB809,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with web pages not loading or loading partially. There are some IPV6 settings that may need to be changed on your gateway which are known to cause similar issues.

Try accessing your gateway by entering http://192.168.1.254 in your address bar.(Provide system password when prompted).

If you have a NVG510

Click Home Network
>Configure
>IPV6 - Select Off
>Save

Please try to load these pages again after restarting your computer and opening new browsers. Let me know if you continue to experience the same issue after this.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 7
Tutor

I followed your instructions, but still having the same problem with some content not loading.

Message 5 of 7
Tutor

I followed your instructions and changed IPV6 to Off, Saved, Restarted.? Still having problem with content loading.

?
?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?...csb...
Message 6 of 7
Tutor

I uninstalled 4 recent optional updates.? Problem solved.

?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?...csb...
Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support