Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 10, 2013
10:57:38 AM
View profile
since switching to att I can no longer download almost anything (incl. adobe updates).

Since switching to ATT I am unable to download updates and downloads for Tixati P2P files from almost all sites. WinMx seems to work fine though. I have a vista OS and IE9 installed. I have checked the Internet options and the security on IOLO System Mechanics all to no avail. I had DSL through Charter before switching.

Since switching to ATT I am unable to download updates and downloads for Tixati P2P files from almost all sites. WinMx seems to work fine though. I have a vista OS and IE9 installed. I have checked the Internet options and the security on IOLO System Mechanics all to no avail. I had DSL through Charter before switching.

since switching to att I can no longer download almost anything (incl. adobe updates).

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2013 12:10:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Can you give us some more details about what happens when you attempt to download these files?

Note P2P applications may try to use more of the upload bandwidth than is prudent and this will effect your download speed negatively.  You might want to try limiting upstream bandwidth utilization to 80% of your full upload speed in your P2P client.

Can you give us some more details about what happens when you attempt to download these files?

Note P2P applications may try to use more of the upload bandwidth than is prudent and this will effect your download speed negatively.  You might want to try limiting upstream bandwidth utilization to 80% of your full upload speed in your P2P client.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: since switching to att I can no longer download almost anything (incl. adobe updates).

2 of 2 (288 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments