Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 25, 2014
6:25:06 PM
View profile
setting up the att.net homepage

I noticed when I got Uverse, that the ATT>NET homepage did not have an access to tv guide,  I finally found the link but have to type it in another tab to see my tv listing and to program the dvr from it

http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/#tabs_guide

this is inconvienient, did not have to do that with xfinity, it was there.

after 3 hours on chat with 3 different people they told me to contact the FEE based support  WHAT THE H!!

below is the link to the att support videos for what I want

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB415295#fbid=Zuuj35jmCOL

Program your U-verse DVR

In the Watch Now section, U-verse TV subscribers can access the guide page by selecting View TV Schedule. From there, you can select Recordings to program your DVR, view what's been scheduled, or watch what's already been recorded.

I AM MISSING THE "WATCH NOW" section which includes the tv listing

Does anyone know how to add it to the home page,  does anyone have it?  or is the support page wrong

I noticed when I got Uverse, that the ATT>NET homepage did not have an access to tv guide,  I finally found the link but have to type it in another tab to see my tv listing and to program the dvr from it

http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/#tabs_guide

this is inconvienient, did not have to do that with xfinity, it was there.

after 3 hours on chat with 3 different people they told me to contact the FEE based support  WHAT THE H!!

below is the link to the att support videos for what I want

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB415295#fbid=Zuuj35jmCOL

Program your U-verse DVR

In the Watch Now section, U-verse TV subscribers can access the guide page by selecting View TV Schedule. From there, you can select Recordings to program your DVR, view what's been scheduled, or watch what's already been recorded.

I AM MISSING THE "WATCH NOW" section which includes the tv listing

Does anyone know how to add it to the home page,  does anyone have it?  or is the support page wrong

setting up the att.net homepage

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2014 7:15:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
winniepoah - If I am understanding your post - You want to bring up att.net and find a link on that page to go to the guide & recordings mgmt, etc. - That link is in the top task bar third item in - uverse.com

Further - Watch now is on the uverse.com page - the bottom task bar - first item - Live TV
winniepoah - If I am understanding your post - You want to bring up att.net and find a link on that page to go to the guide & recordings mgmt, etc. - That link is in the top task bar third item in - uverse.com

Further - Watch now is on the uverse.com page - the bottom task bar - first item - Live TV
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: setting up the att.net homepage

2 of 4 (536 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2014 9:02:40 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by winniepoah on Feb 25, 2014 at 9:12:23 PM

I tried that, but the page is BLACK with a spinning star like thing

But if you go to support for homepage ,  it shows a video that has WATCH NOW on the att.net home page under weather-  if that not so, is the support video wrong,  CHAT is worthless, I was on with them for 4 hours and they did not get it, I talked to 5 people.

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB415295#fbid=HHkieFU_-xy

Program your U-verse DVR

I also went to my.yahoo.com and on the right, there is a link for mail, which works and a link for uverse tv that does not work in 

Personal Assistant
Options

I tried that, but the page is BLACK with a spinning star like thing

But if you go to support for homepage ,  it shows a video that has WATCH NOW on the att.net home page under weather-  if that not so, is the support video wrong,  CHAT is worthless, I was on with them for 4 hours and they did not get it, I talked to 5 people.

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB415295#fbid=HHkieFU_-xy

Program your U-verse DVR

I also went to my.yahoo.com and on the right, there is a link for mail, which works and a link for uverse tv that does not work in 

Personal Assistant
Options

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (526 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2014 6:50:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
winniepoah - I cannot help you with an analysis of all things att.

If you want to do something that you are unable to do I can make a suggestion on a way to do it. But, please be very specific - When you say - I tried that, but - I have no idea what you did.

Please start with your device (e.g. PC), Your OS and tour browser. Then what it is you want to do.
winniepoah - I cannot help you with an analysis of all things att.

If you want to do something that you are unable to do I can make a suggestion on a way to do it. But, please be very specific - When you say - I tried that, but - I have no idea what you did.

Please start with your device (e.g. PC), Your OS and tour browser. Then what it is you want to do.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (480 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments