service not beeing installed

Contributor

service not beeing installed

I have been with att formely (southwesten Bell) for over 30 years and have moved several time and have never had the problems like this I called on 6/27 to have my u-verse moved to new house was told could not be installed til 7/14 I knew this was going to be rough with a handicapp person in the house meant no phone,internet or tv after making over 23 calls and using over 400 min.of my cell and now its 6/18 and still no service and still no answer as why they have not installed it.U-verse seeing how you did not fullfill your side of our agreement my conctact with you is now void.As far as my credit of 23.00 I will be execping a check from you within the next three weeks.And you can come pick up all of your equipment

Message 1 of 5
Community Manager

Re: service not beeing installed

Hello @prb65807 

I'm sorry there was an issue with your appointment, our team will be happy to help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Community Manager

Update, I see that you've already sent us a message, thank you. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

well here is still another day when I told the repair team will be calling me in an hour.After waiting for my u-verse to be install since 7/14 and too many hours and calls to count.I was called this morning to say that everything was fixed and someone could be here in the morning to install.I told them I would have to call them back to make arrangement to be here so another day I arrange to take off work called Att back to say yes come in the morning well after being on hold for over an hour once again the buck was paased to someone else and Att favorite saying we will call you back in an hour.Well thats been three hours ago and still no return call.

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

no

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support