Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 6, 2013
9:22:25 PM
View profile
restore a deleted program

My DirecTV had a place to retrieve an accidentally deleted program. Sadly, I had no choice but to have U-verse where we were forced to move. So, does U-verse have that feature? My husband is computer inept, even though I asked him to just not use the delete button, but he accidentally deleted X-Factor.  I have a feeling that Uverse doesn't have that feature.  I know my uverse options pretty well, and I've never seen that anywhere.

Suggestions? Or am I just out of luck?

My DirecTV had a place to retrieve an accidentally deleted program. Sadly, I had no choice but to have U-verse where we were forced to move. So, does U-verse have that feature? My husband is computer inept, even though I asked him to just not use the delete button, but he accidentally deleted X-Factor.  I have a feeling that Uverse doesn't have that feature.  I know my uverse options pretty well, and I've never seen that anywhere.

restore a deleted program

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 11:23:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

No, that is not a feature of the U-verse DVR.  You can watch episodes of X-factor at the link below:

http://uverseonline.att.net/tv/show/the-x-factor

No, that is not a feature of the U-verse DVR.  You can watch episodes of X-factor at the link below:

http://uverseonline.att.net/tv/show/the-x-factor

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: restore a deleted program

2 of 5 (2,416 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 5:06:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by skeeterintexas on Nov 7, 2013 at 5:08:10 AM

Fate is on someone's side:

"As a result of a graphics error (incorrect voting numbers were displayed on screen) during the performance recap at the end of tonight's East Coast broadcast of THE X FACTOR, the Top 13 acts will perform their “Save Me” songs for America's re-vote, in a live, one-hour performance show airing tomorrow, Thursday, Nov. 7"

X-Factor do over

Fate is on someone's side:

"As a result of a graphics error (incorrect voting numbers were displayed on screen) during the performance recap at the end of tonight's East Coast broadcast of THE X FACTOR, the Top 13 acts will perform their “Save Me” songs for America's re-vote, in a live, one-hour performance show airing tomorrow, Thursday, Nov. 7"

X-Factor do over

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
3 of 5 (2,390 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 12:56:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

pjkinannpjkinann wrote:

Well, you got some great suggestions on how to watch the show, that you accidently erased.  That being said, I do wish that an undo or un-erase option would be added at some point.  This week, my wife accidently erased a show that she wanted to keep.  That feature would have came in handy.

pjkinannpjkinann wrote:

Well, you got some great suggestions on how to watch the show, that you accidently erased.  That being said, I do wish that an undo or un-erase option would be added at some point.  This week, my wife accidently erased a show that she wanted to keep.  That feature would have came in handy.

4 of 5 (2,351 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2013 7:20:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I saw this someplace else, but what would be nice is some sort of password thingy. Say there's a show that multiple people want to watch. You'd flag it for "mom" and "dad" or "son" and "dad" and then when one person would watch it, they'd enter their "I have seen this show" code. When both (or all) codes are entered, the show would be deleted.

Not ideal in all situations, of course, but I can see where this would be helpful.

I saw this someplace else, but what would be nice is some sort of password thingy. Say there's a show that multiple people want to watch. You'd flag it for "mom" and "dad" or "son" and "dad" and then when one person would watch it, they'd enter their "I have seen this show" code. When both (or all) codes are entered, the show would be deleted.

Not ideal in all situations, of course, but I can see where this would be helpful.

5 of 5 (2,312 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments