Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 15, 2007
9:26:10 PM
View profile
reminder button
Why don't u have a reminder button so people can bookmark their show and be reminded to watch that  show?.Why dosen't On Demand have free movies?
Why don't u have a reminder button so people can bookmark their show and be reminded to watch that  show?.Why dosen't On Demand have free movies?

reminder button

32 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(32)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2013 4:10:13 AM
(0)
Contributor
Maybe if the stupid box didn't fill up SO easily, the reminder button wouldn't be thought of so often. Some people like LIVE tv... Such a simple option is ridiculous NOT to have. "If that's your only complaint.." Blah blah blah. People pay WAY to much money every single month NOT to get the simple reminder button that gives them notice (more than a RED DOT that no one focuses on [what the????]) that a show they'd like to remember is going to be on. <br><br><br>Straight up: AT&T UPDATE YOUR SERVICE TO YOUR FREAKING CUSTOMERS. Thanks.
Maybe if the stupid box didn't fill up SO easily, the reminder button wouldn't be thought of so often. Some people like LIVE tv... Such a simple option is ridiculous NOT to have. "If that's your only complaint.." Blah blah blah. People pay WAY to much money every single month NOT to get the simple reminder button that gives them notice (more than a RED DOT that no one focuses on [what the????]) that a show they'd like to remember is going to be on. <br><br><br>Straight up: AT&T UPDATE YOUR SERVICE TO YOUR FREAKING CUSTOMERS. Thanks.

Re: reminder button

31 of 33 (132 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2013 4:11:40 AM
(0)
Contributor
Plus if I'm sitting here searching on google for WHY there isn't a reminder feature, that's pretty rediculous for a company's concept of "possibilities".

Plus if I'm sitting here searching on google for WHY there isn't a reminder feature, that's pretty rediculous for a company's concept of "possibilities".

32 of 33 (130 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2013 5:10:17 AM
(0)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

33 of 33 (117 Views)