Ask a question

Posted Mar 13, 2014
    7:55:06 PM
    View profile
    rebate card

I ordered services with at&t and was supposed to get rebate cards in the amount of $250.00. I redeemed them and was supposed to receive them by 2/26. I called this monday because I never received them and they said they probably got lost in the mail and that new cards would be sent out. I called again today and they told me that tuesday someone called and activated my cards and there was only $30.00 left on one. I asked them number one, how they were able to do this when i already called them in as lost and number two what I needed what I needed to do because there is no one else in my house who could have gotten them. They told me there was nothing they could do and to contact my local police department. It just seems odd to me that the cards were not used until after I called in and I dont understand how someone was able to activate them without knowing my information. Who can I talk to?

rebate card

1 reply
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 14, 2014 2:47:30 PM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello @meka19812000 

I'm so sorry to hear about your issue with reward cards. This is definitely very serious and our team will help with anything we can. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here with your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached. One of our managers will contact you within 3 business days to assist.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    *I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: rebate card

2 of 2 (114 Views)