Posted Jul 19, 2013
3:06:34 PM
View profile
rebate at offerwire.com

I can not find the information that I need to send offerwire.com for my $100 rebate! 

I was offered a $200 rebate when I signed up 3 months aago. I wasn't told $100 was through AT&T and the other $100 was supposed to be through offerwire.com. Can not get offerwire rebate!

I can not find the information that I need to send offerwire.com for my $100 rebate! 

I was offered a $200 rebate when I signed up 3 months aago. I wasn't told $100 was through AT&T and the other $100 was supposed to be through offerwire.com. Can not get offerwire rebate!

rebate at offerwire.com

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2013 3:28:52 PM
(0)
Employee
The rebate is issued in the form of an OfferWire Visa Prepaid Card.

The rebate is only valid with purchase of new AT&Tresidential services on or after 05/01/13. Offer expires 05/31/13 and redemptions must be postmarked within 90 days of service order date. Services must be activated within 30 days of the order date, maintained for a minimum of 120 days and account must be in good standing to qualify. Any changes to the order as placed, prior to the minimum activation time frame, negates the eligibility of the rebate.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Business Services | Follow Us on

© 2011 Offerwire.com All rights reserved.
The rebate is issued in the form of an OfferWire Visa Prepaid Card.

The rebate is only valid with purchase of new AT&Tresidential services on or after 05/01/13. Offer expires 05/31/13 and redemptions must be postmarked within 90 days of service order date. Services must be activated within 30 days of the order date, maintained for a minimum of 120 days and account must be in good standing to qualify. Any changes to the order as placed, prior to the minimum activation time frame, negates the eligibility of the rebate.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Business Services | Follow Us on

© 2011 Offerwire.com All rights reserved.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: rebate at offerwire.com

2 of 2 (230 Views)