"BEWARE" RECORD ALL CONVERSATIONS WITH REPS.!!

"BEWARE" RECORD ALL CONVERSATIONS WITH REPS.!!

[ Edited ]

THEY WILL MAKE PROMISES & ASSURANCES BUT WILL NOT HONOR THEM!! THEY SHOW THE 14.95 PLAN ONLINE STILL FOR NEW CUSTOMERS BUT NEGLECT THE CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR A WHILE. "ALOT" OF COMPANIES ARE OFFERING THE SAME $14.95 PLAN OR LOWER PRICE WITH NO CONTRACT NO LIES "TIME WARNER" NO CONTRACT NO BUNDLE NO HIDDEN AGENDA JUST STRAIGHT INTERNET FOR $14.95 CHECK YOURSELF 1-855-926-8892

LIKE ANDREW (ID# ***) FROM AT&T RETENTION SAID "YOU HAVE TO READ THE FINE LINES" THEY WILL LURE YOU IN SO BEWARE AND RECORD ALL YOUR CONVERSATIONS WITH THEM ITS LEGAL FOR THEY SAME THEY RECORD ALL CONVERSATIONS FOR TRAING PURPOSES.,

thank you

P.G.
AT&T U-verse Acct. # ***

[Edited for Privacy]

Message 1 of 3 (379 Views)
Community Manager

Re: "BEWARE" RECORD ALL CONVERSATIONS WITH REPS.!!

Hello, porfinmontebello!

Thanks for posting. We have received your private message, and we look forward to working with you to find an acceptable resolution. Please reply to the e-mail that we sent to the address you used to register for the forums so we can get all the necessary information to get started.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (374 Views)
Employee

Re: "BEWARE" RECORD ALL CONVERSATIONS WITH REPS.!!

While I did M 9t check current promotions, past offers for low rates required bundling services... example receive low rate internet $14.95 (PRO 3/1) when bunfle with voip service $25, total monthly price $39.95

PRO internet regular price is $46, 12 month promotion has discount of $16.05 for net price of $29.95.

if bundle with 200 min Voip, internet discount is 26.05 +5 for 14.95. Voip is 25 with 5 bundle discount total price 46+25= $71 total disc 26.05+5+5=36.05 net price $34.95.

In essence want $14.95 PRO internet agree to $34.95 bundle promotion.
Do not want bundle, just internet then $29.95 12 month promotion for PRO.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.