Helpful Links

proscan 32" unable to get 720p with dtv whole home hd

Contributor

proscan 32" unable to get 720p with dtv whole home hd

I recently purchased a proscan pdled3273a tv for use in a guest room.  We have recently upgraded our dtv service to the "whole home" hd service using the "Genie" dvr and "mini Genie"  satellite box.  I am unable to get anything except 480p resolution on the proscan tv which is connected to the "mini Genie" box.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Guru

Re: proscan 32" unable to get 720p with dtv whole home hd

Wow Ok you are asking about Directv equipment  in the UVerse forum, well thats a first for me.

Might try a Directv forum, I'm sure with a google search you will find what you are looking for.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Actually I am looking for information on the Proscan product....which I have seen similar directed toward on this forum.  Very SORRY to trouble you if i am in the wrong place.

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Master

How is the STB connected to the TV?  HDMI or component (r/g/b)? 

ETA:  I never had Direct so I thought you were calling the DVR/STB 'genie'....Nevermind.....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Expert

golfano33 wrote:

I recently purchased a proscan pdled3273a tv for use in a guest room.  We have recently upgraded our dtv service to the "whole home" hd service using the "Genie" dvr and "mini Genie"  satellite box.  I am unable to get anything except 480p resolution on the proscan tv which is connected to the "mini Genie" box.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I would suggest visting the DirecTV forums

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Additional Support