Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 7, 2013
10:33:37 AM
View profile
proscan 32" unable to get 720p with dtv whole home hd

I recently purchased a proscan pdled3273a tv for use in a guest room.  We have recently upgraded our dtv service to the "whole home" hd service using the "Genie" dvr and "mini Genie"  satellite box.  I am unable to get anything except 480p resolution on the proscan tv which is connected to the "mini Genie" box.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I recently purchased a proscan pdled3273a tv for use in a guest room.  We have recently upgraded our dtv service to the "whole home" hd service using the "Genie" dvr and "mini Genie"  satellite box.  I am unable to get anything except 480p resolution on the proscan tv which is connected to the "mini Genie" box.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

proscan 32" unable to get 720p with dtv whole home hd

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 10:41:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Wow Ok you are asking about Directv equipment  in the UVerse forum, well thats a first for me.

Might try a Directv forum, I'm sure with a google search you will find what you are looking for.

Wow Ok you are asking about Directv equipment  in the UVerse forum, well thats a first for me.

Might try a Directv forum, I'm sure with a google search you will find what you are looking for.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: proscan 32" unable to get 720p with dtv whole home hd

2 of 5 (211 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 10:57:47 AM
(0)
Contributor

Actually I am looking for information on the Proscan product....which I have seen similar directed toward on this forum.  Very SORRY to trouble you if i am in the wrong place.

Actually I am looking for information on the Proscan product....which I have seen similar directed toward on this forum.  Very SORRY to trouble you if i am in the wrong place.

3 of 5 (203 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 11:30:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by skeeterintexas on Sep 7, 2013 at 11:31:39 AM

How is the STB connected to the TV?  HDMI or component (r/g/b)? 

ETA:  I never had Direct so I thought you were calling the DVR/STB 'genie'....Nevermind.....

How is the STB connected to the TV?  HDMI or component (r/g/b)? 

ETA:  I never had Direct so I thought you were calling the DVR/STB 'genie'....Nevermind.....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
4 of 5 (197 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 2:32:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

golfano33 wrote:

I would suggest visting the DirecTV forums

golfano33 wrote:

I would suggest visting the DirecTV forums

5 of 5 (176 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments