Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 3, 2014
7:08:08 PM
View profile
promotional ad in mail

i just received an oversized promotional advertisement in the mail,a mega creditcard(equivalent of nine credit cards together).this is a waste of our worlds resources.Regardless of whether the homeowner becomes a customer or not this is irresponsible and i promise you it will only hurt your sales.i cant believe that i have to complain.this issue should be pointed out at the highest levels and rectified.unrecycleable waste of materials,where are the liberals at, this is your job.complaining and fixing,please fix this wasteful matter

i just received an oversized promotional advertisement in the mail,a mega creditcard(equivalent of nine credit cards together).this is a waste of our worlds resources.Regardless of whether the homeowner becomes a customer or not this is irresponsible and i promise you it will only hurt your sales.i cant believe that i have to complain.this issue should be pointed out at the highest levels and rectified.unrecycleable waste of materials,where are the liberals at, this is your job.complaining and fixing,please fix this wasteful matter

promotional ad in mail

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2014 5:37:08 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, bradwbmw82!

Thanks for posting. We appreciate our customers' feedback, and I will make sure to forward your comments to the appropriate channel. If there is anything you'd like to add, please feel free to message me!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, bradwbmw82!

Thanks for posting. We appreciate our customers' feedback, and I will make sure to forward your comments to the appropriate channel. If there is anything you'd like to add, please feel free to message me!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: promotional ad in mail

2 of 2 (116 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments