poor customer service

Contributor

poor customer service

my bill is constantly wrong and I cannot get anyone on the phone to help.  today i held for over an hour and then they disconnected me with a message that they were closed for the day.  I'm thinking of canceling and going with another internet company.  perhaps i can get service..  anyone have any suggestions? 

Message 1 of 4 (813 Views)

Re: poor customer service

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 4 (784 Views)

Yes!! The bills do not come out accurately! I have called att for the past three days and I get the run around. Managers and/or supervisors cannot help me. They r charging me approx. $300 for one month internet. They have not contacted Directv to get the accurate amt credited to my acct with them so I get stuck with no internet service until att can figure it out. What is the point of combining bills when there is no communication between the two.
Message 3 of 4 (778 Views)
Community Support

@twilhems257 I'm sorry you had such a hard time getting help. If you still need assistance we can certainly try to resolve your billing issues.  Send us a private message here with your account number, full name, contact information and the best time you can be reached. One of our managers will be in touch within 2 business days. 

Thank you

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (614 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.