Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 18, 2013
12:23:16 PM
View profile
phone issues

Hello,

For over a month now I've had problems with my phone where callers would immediately get disconnected, but it was a sporadic problem. Had Tech Support come out twice in one week to debug. They tested the lines inside and out and found no problem. Was sent a new RG. Problem still occured, but less often. Now happening more frequently, with caller reporting a static noise instead of a ring when first calling. Made a call 4 hours ago. No problems. Now, no dial tone - just static noise and busy signal on my end. Please help!

Thanks,

Susan

Hello,

For over a month now I've had problems with my phone where callers would immediately get disconnected, but it was a sporadic problem. Had Tech Support come out twice in one week to debug. They tested the lines inside and out and found no problem. Was sent a new RG. Problem still occured, but less often. Now happening more frequently, with caller reporting a static noise instead of a ring when first calling. Made a call 4 hours ago. No problems. Now, no dial tone - just static noise and busy signal on my end. Please help!

Thanks,

Susan

phone issues

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2013 12:27:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Seeing that you have already contacted regular TS and are still having the same problem.  Click on the hyper link in my sig and you will be taken to AT&T Customer Care's profile.  Send them a PM with your info and the issue.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service, who can help you get this resolved.  They will reply to you via PM as well so watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification, as they will reply to you via PM as well.  Their hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 11pm  CST.

Seeing that you have already contacted regular TS and are still having the same problem.  Click on the hyper link in my sig and you will be taken to AT&T Customer Care's profile.  Send them a PM with your info and the issue.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service, who can help you get this resolved.  They will reply to you via PM as well so watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification, as they will reply to you via PM as well.  Their hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 11pm  CST.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: phone issues

2 of 3 (221 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2013 1:32:51 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks!

Thanks!

Re: phone issues