ow do you find out what your new bil is going to be...

Contributor

ow do you find out what your new bil is going to be...

Just changed services - landline telephone - and I cannot find out what my new billing rate is going to be.

My current service is $35.00 - and the AT&T guy said he changed that to $16.00. I cannot find a way to chack that onnthe AT&T website - it is a total disaster as far as I am concerned.

can find no way to use email top ask a querstion - seems AT&T wants to punish it's customer with long wait times and talking to incompetent people to try and get stuff taken care of...

So, I am not a happy camper, and ammin need of sone way to finf out if what the guy on the other end of the phone at AT&T is telling me is the truth or is handing me a line of bullcrap.

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: ow do you find out what your new bil is going to be...

Do you have Uverse Voip (voice over internet protocol) phone or POTS (plain old telephone service)?
Do you have any other Uverse services for a bundled discount?

$35 for Uverse is Unlimited calling, compared to 200 minute plan at $25 per month.
With a internet/voip bundle know you can get 200 minutes for $20.

If this is for POTS, depending on state think rep is switching you from possible unlimited to measured rate (get so many minutes included, go over charged per minute).

I know measured rate in California for low income is popular, not sure outside of CA.

If this is for wireless mobility plan, I would not know.

If thi
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: How do you find out what your new bil is going to be...

Well, I live in Reno, NV,  This is for Landline Telephone service....

I was paying 35.00 a month, and the AT&T guy told me he would reduce that to 16.78 a month using

what he called a Measured Rate Plan. 

I can see where it was entered, but I really cannot find out what my new bill is gonna be. This supposedly went into effect yesterday, and my bill for February is still showing as $35.00 a month....

So, I guess I will be waiting til next months bill comes to find out if I have been screwed....

That AT&T website is a total mess - can't find out diddly. It's like they want to keep it all a big secret....

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: How do you find out what your new bil is going to be...

Hello, Foxzzy!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty viewing your account information online. We would be happy to review your account and let you know what your next bill will look like, so click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support