order placed 10/28...still waiting on installer

Tutor

order placed 10/28...still waiting on installer

received mailer with uverse internet special 

placed order with toll free number 10/28 was advised installation would occur 11/05 between 8am and 8pm-called at&t couple of times during the day they confirmed install was still scheduled waited all day installer no show-called at&t back that eve and was informed installers were overbooked and i was a "priority" install 11/06 between 8am and 11am and that i would receive a call from the installer prior to arrival...no call and no install on 11/06-called at&t that eve and was told situation had been escalated and install would occur 11/07-again no call no show

11/08 receive a call from at&t automated advising that i needed to call back and reschedule install-called at&t and was told installer had gone by @ 1:30pm...i was there at home-once again no call no show and nothing to show the installer had been there...was advised next available install day would be 11/15...was advised by supervisor there was nothing they could do

11/11 get an automated email to reschedule install...called and rep advised next available install day would be 11/19...asked to speak with a supervisor and was hung up on as i was explaining all of the above to supervisor

what is the problem?

Message 1 of 4 (288 Views)
Employee

Re: order placed 10/28...still waiting on installer

Hello mike51705,

I apologize about the delay with your U-verse installation. I can help you schedule your installation and ensure we coordinate a dispatch so it is not missed again. I have sent you a private message to help you get your U-verse service installed.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (274 Views)
Tutor

happy to say install occurred this morning and all is great...big thank you to sadath for taking ownership and resolving my issue...customer care at its's finest-at&t needs more people like sadath

thanks
Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

You're welcome mike51705! Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Also, if you encounter any issues in the future, check out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (220 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.