Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 11, 2013
11:13:36 AM
order placed 10/28...still waiting on installer

received mailer with uverse internet special 

placed order with toll free number 10/28 was advised installation would occur 11/05 between 8am and 8pm-called at&t couple of times during the day they confirmed install was still scheduled waited all day installer no show-called at&t back that eve and was informed installers were overbooked and i was a "priority" install 11/06 between 8am and 11am and that i would receive a call from the installer prior to arrival...no call and no install on 11/06-called at&t that eve and was told situation had been escalated and install would occur 11/07-again no call no show

11/08 receive a call from at&t automated advising that i needed to call back and reschedule install-called at&t and was told installer had gone by @ 1:30pm...i was there at home-once again no call no show and nothing to show the installer had been there...was advised next available install day would be 11/15...was advised by supervisor there was nothing they could do

11/11 get an automated email to reschedule install...called and rep advised next available install day would be 11/19...asked to speak with a supervisor and was hung up on as i was explaining all of the above to supervisor

what is the problem?

received mailer with uverse internet special 

placed order with toll free number 10/28 was advised installation would occur 11/05 between 8am and 8pm-called at&t couple of times during the day they confirmed install was still scheduled waited all day installer no show-called at&t back that eve and was informed installers were overbooked and i was a "priority" install 11/06 between 8am and 11am and that i would receive a call from the installer prior to arrival...no call and no install on 11/06-called at&t that eve and was told situation had been escalated and install would occur 11/07-again no call no show

11/08 receive a call from at&t automated advising that i needed to call back and reschedule install-called at&t and was told installer had gone by @ 1:30pm...i was there at home-once again no call no show and nothing to show the installer had been there...was advised next available install day would be 11/15...was advised by supervisor there was nothing they could do

11/11 get an automated email to reschedule install...called and rep advised next available install day would be 11/19...asked to speak with a supervisor and was hung up on as i was explaining all of the above to supervisor

what is the problem?

order placed 10/28...still waiting on installer

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2013 12:38:56 PM
(0)
Employee

Hello mike51705,

I apologize about the delay with your U-verse installation. I can help you schedule your installation and ensure we coordinate a dispatch so it is not missed again. I have sent you a private message to help you get your U-verse service installed.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello mike51705,

I apologize about the delay with your U-verse installation. I can help you schedule your installation and ensure we coordinate a dispatch so it is not missed again. I have sent you a private message to help you get your U-verse service installed.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: order placed 10/28...still waiting on installer

2 of 4 (221 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2013 12:30:14 PM
(0)
Tutor
happy to say install occurred this morning and all is great...big thank you to sadath for taking ownership and resolving my issue...customer care at its's finest-at&t needs more people like sadath

thanks
happy to say install occurred this morning and all is great...big thank you to sadath for taking ownership and resolving my issue...customer care at its's finest-at&t needs more people like sadath

thanks

3 of 4 (192 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2013 12:16:49 PM
(0)
Employee

You're welcome mike51705! Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Also, if you encounter any issues in the future, check out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

You're welcome mike51705! Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Also, if you encounter any issues in the future, check out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (167 Views)