online payment "difficulties"

Contributor

online payment "difficulties"

[ Edited ]

I am sorry to say that the last few months I have not been satisfied with ATT. Nothing to do with the actual services provided (cellular and U-Veorse) but with the billing/payment department. <br><br>Last month we were charged $69 total (we have a promotional rate of $34.95 for 1 year) and stated that the extra cost was for some "restoral fee"... ultimately we were credited the difference, as ATT could not come up with a reason for the extra fee. Our service has never been shut off or interrupted for non-payment. <br><br>Tonight I went on "MyATT" through my my cellphone to pay the bill, and got a."we cannot make a connection at this time. Please try again" this is NOT the time o have had this issue. MyATT works excellent for the cellphone service (payment etc.) But sucks for U-Verse<br><br>Now because I refuse to pay a late fee or have my service cut off, I went through the website (both on phone and on cell) to try and set up payment... both times I was met with a message that stated "Because we are having difficulties with our system, you are unable to schedule payment at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience." <br><br>I imagine of I didn't pay my bill because I was having "difficulties" a half-hour apology would NOT be acceptable. Paying a bill from the device I PAY FOR should not be this dang hard!!!<br><br>I suppose this isn't a question, but a rant... as I am frustrated beyond belief! <br>Thanks y'all.<br>

[Edited: Word Filter Avoidance]

Message 1 of 4 (531 Views)
Community Manager

Re: online payment "difficulties"

Hello, taytayjoy!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry about your recent difficulty with paying your bill. We will definitely look into this to see if it's affecting other users. If you still need help to make that payment, please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (498 Views)
Contributor

I am consistantly having this problem as well since last month. You click submit and get a blank page, or it starts over at the top. I've already told att over the phone and they gave me the "we'll look into it" which basically means, its not my job, when i hang up i'm not going to look into it.

Message 3 of 4 (346 Views)
Employee

What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? Sounds like this could help if you tried it. Also I know our website has trouble with Safari as a browser for Macs.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.