Posted Nov 11, 2013
5:07:54 AM
View profile
nvg510 service light red
no service since friday. tech coming sometime today. i logged into the modem and noticed what appears to be new modem software and that my account name and password were not in the config setup. added those and tried to apply settings and still no luck. connection times out while trying to authenticate. any ideas. thanks
no service since friday. tech coming sometime today. i logged into the modem and noticed what appears to be new modem software and that my account name and password were not in the config setup. added those and tried to apply settings and still no luck. connection times out while trying to authenticate. any ideas. thanks

nvg510 service light red

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2013 6:22:23 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello gksmith13oh,

I'm sorry about your service interruption over the weekend. I recommend factory resetting the gateway.

Press and continuously hold the red-circled Reset button (not the raised gray button) for a full 20 seconds, then release it.

This button is on the rear of the NVG510 beside the power input and requires a pen or paper clip to push.

NVGReset.png

If this does not restore your service, it is possible a replacement gateway is needed which can be arranged by the technician scheduled to visit today. I have sent you a private message to ensure your services are restored.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello gksmith13oh,

I'm sorry about your service interruption over the weekend. I recommend factory resetting the gateway.

Press and continuously hold the red-circled Reset button (not the raised gray button) for a full 20 seconds, then release it.

This button is on the rear of the NVG510 beside the power input and requires a pen or paper clip to push.

NVGReset.png

If this does not restore your service, it is possible a replacement gateway is needed which can be arranged by the technician scheduled to visit today. I have sent you a private message to ensure your services are restored.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: nvg510 service light red

2 of 2 (3,757 Views)