Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 25, 2013
10:53:15 AM
View profile
need an email address to conatct att

I need an email address to contact ATT. I can not hear over the phone to speak to them and when I try the online chat feature it tells me it is unavailable. I am having an issue with my bill and I need to speak to them to resolve it. Anyone know how to contact them via email only?

I need an email address to contact ATT. I can not hear over the phone to speak to them and when I try the online chat feature it tells me it is unavailable. I am having an issue with my bill and I need to speak to them to resolve it. Anyone know how to contact them via email only?

need an email address to conatct att

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 11:14:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: need an email address to conatct att

2 of 2 (312 Views)