Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 13, 2013
7:46:32 AM
View profile
myat&t login issues

What's going on with the AT&T login? I haven't been able to log in to 'myat&t' all week. When I try to log in or if I click on 'MyAT&T', I get this message:
'Sorry! Looks like you caught us at a bad time. We are busy fixing a technical issue. We'll be back soon and we apologize for the inconvenience."

What's going on with the AT&T login? I haven't been able to log in to 'myat&t' all week. When I try to log in or if I click on 'MyAT&T', I get this message:
'Sorry! Looks like you caught us at a bad time. We are busy fixing a technical issue. We'll be back soon and we apologize for the inconvenience."

myat&t login issues

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2013 8:23:37 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, s5979!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into MyAT&T. Do you mind answering a couple questions for me?

What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried clearing your cookies? What device are you using to access MyAT&T? If mobile, are you using the app?

This will help us determine whether it's a bigger issue.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, s5979!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into MyAT&T. Do you mind answering a couple questions for me?

What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried clearing your cookies? What device are you using to access MyAT&T? If mobile, are you using the app?

This will help us determine whether it's a bigger issue.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: myat&t login issues

2 of 9 (1,283 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2013 11:37:02 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks Mariana. I was able to log in using a different browser.
Thanks Mariana. I was able to log in using a different browser.

3 of 9 (1,266 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2013 10:13:26 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have been having this same problem in Google Chrome. In Firefox, I can sign in and there's no problems, but even clearing cookies and the cache, I can't get Chrome to sign in without getting the "Oops" page.

For the record, I am on a netbook with Windows 8. The latest Firefox (25) seems to work fine, but Chrome does not. I never use IE.

I have been having this same problem in Google Chrome. In Firefox, I can sign in and there's no problems, but even clearing cookies and the cache, I can't get Chrome to sign in without getting the "Oops" page.

For the record, I am on a netbook with Windows 8. The latest Firefox (25) seems to work fine, but Chrome does not. I never use IE.

4 of 9 (1,246 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2013 6:17:57 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thanks for the information, rodent!

That helps us determine if it's a compatibility issue that we can fix.

Rethink Possible

Thanks for the information, rodent!

That helps us determine if it's a compatibility issue that we can fix.

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 9 (1,223 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 1:12:18 PM
(0)
Scholar

Have you tried srware iron instead of chrome?  I'm able to get to AT&T with iron.  It's basically the EU version of chrome without the google tracking and site filters.  It was created to comply with EU privacy laws.

https://www.srware.net/en/

Have you tried srware iron instead of chrome?  I'm able to get to AT&T with iron.  It's basically the EU version of chrome without the google tracking and site filters.  It was created to comply with EU privacy laws.

https://www.srware.net/en/

6 of 9 (1,188 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 8:06:13 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by jt4703 on Nov 22, 2013 at 8:06:58 PM

I'm having the same trouble also with Chrome using Windows Vista.  Suggesting I use another browser is unacceptable and not a solution. I have cleared cache and cookies and still get that Sorry page telling me its fixing technical issues

I'm having the same trouble also with Chrome using Windows Vista.  Suggesting I use another browser is unacceptable and not a solution. I have cleared cache and cookies and still get that Sorry page telling me its fixing technical issues

[ Edited ]
7 of 9 (1,077 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2013 6:10:17 AM
(0)
Tutor
If AT&T claims to support Chrome, then suggesting you use another browser is not an acceptable solution, though it may be a temporary workaround. I am using Chrome on Mac, and after clearing the browser cookies and cache several times, I am now able to use Chrome. Perhaps the problem is with Chrome on Windows? So my question to AT&T is this: Do you support Chrome on WIndows Vista?
If AT&T claims to support Chrome, then suggesting you use another browser is not an acceptable solution, though it may be a temporary workaround. I am using Chrome on Mac, and after clearing the browser cookies and cache several times, I am now able to use Chrome. Perhaps the problem is with Chrome on Windows? So my question to AT&T is this: Do you support Chrome on WIndows Vista?

8 of 9 (1,067 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 9:20:45 AM
(0)
Scholar

It's always good to try another browser to diagnose the problem.  Sometimes it is the website, becaues of browser differnces and different standards and the web designer didn't code the page correctly or test all the browsers.

Sometimes it's not the website.  Google chrome does give different results when browsing some sites.  I noticed it when I first tried Srware Iron.  I got access to sites that I found blocked when I used Chrome.  Many of these were spammer or ad sites, but Occasionally, they block legitimate sites.  All spam blocks have occassional false positives.  It was still enlightening to see the differences.  I switched away from chrome afterwards, but still install it to occasionally test things.

With Iron, you can stilll install all the chrome plugins, such as Adblock.  You don't have to rely on google's hidden blocking and you can adjust the block lists yourself.  You also shouldn't be wed to a single browser.  On Windows, you can install many more browser versions than on a Mac.

It's always good to try another browser to diagnose the problem.  Sometimes it is the website, becaues of browser differnces and different standards and the web designer didn't code the page correctly or test all the browsers.

Sometimes it's not the website.  Google chrome does give different results when browsing some sites.  I noticed it when I first tried Srware Iron.  I got access to sites that I found blocked when I used Chrome.  Many of these were spammer or ad sites, but Occasionally, they block legitimate sites.  All spam blocks have occassional false positives.  It was still enlightening to see the differences.  I switched away from chrome afterwards, but still install it to occasionally test things.

With Iron, you can stilll install all the chrome plugins, such as Adblock.  You don't have to rely on google's hidden blocking and you can adjust the block lists yourself.  You also shouldn't be wed to a single browser.  On Windows, you can install many more browser versions than on a Mac.

9 of 9 (1,029 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments