message time limit

Highlighted
Teacher

message time limit

[ Edited ]

Callers to my AT&T Uverse Voice Voicemail are getting cut off at the 2 minute mark instead of the 4 minutes documented here.   How do I extend this?

I delete voicemails as soon as I've listened to them so it's frustrating to get incomplete ones.

Message 1 of 4 (250 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: message time limit

rtphokie -
I googled it & got a reference that max length is two minutes for standard & four minutes for VM+ check it out - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=u-verse+voice+mail+message+maximum+length&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_...
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (241 Views)
Teacher

So how do I upgrade to VM+ and what is it going to cost me?

Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)
ACE - Expert

rtphokie - contact at&t. I am sure they can help you with that,
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.