manually record a series

Voyager

manually record a series

Is it possible to set a series recording manually.  My wife only likes the 10-11am part of the today show but the guide will only let her record the 7-11 am portion as a series.  is there a way to set an overide to to just record the 10-11am portion on a daily basis?

thanks

rob

Message 1 of 4 (264 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: manually record a series

She's a Hoda/Kathie Lee fan, huh?

Unfortunately, there is no way to change the 'time' of the settings.  It's all or nothing. 

The only way workaround would be to change the channel at the desired time and then it will only record from that point forward since the 'buffer' has been disrupted.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (255 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

rgwicks98 - No - series recordings are only available when the show episode is specified & fully recorded, Time recordings are only available as one time.

Maybe set aside some time to set up the whole week at one time.

This is a long standing request that has not been addressed by at&t.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (253 Views)
Voyager

Yes she is, bigtime! Smiley Happy i guess i will set the recordings to be deleted sooner than have them stick around, 20hours a week of HD will fill up the DVR quickly

thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.